Política de Privacidad
At http://www.tuselection.com/ , an appropriate level of protection is guaranteed for the individuals holding the data, as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) with full loyalty, legality and transparency.
Responsible for the treatment
Identity: Connectworld International Education S.A.
VAT number ： A87868501
Postal Address: Calle de Goya ， 21，1D ， 28001 Madrid (Spain)
Purpose of the treatment of your data and conservation:
At Tuselection we will process your data for the following purposes:
• Address your requests for information through our contact email.
• Manage your registration as a user of our platform.
• Provide our services to you.
• Send you commercial communications related to our services or the products that we present on our platform.
• Register you in our contests, if you wish.
Likewise, we inform you that to offer you a better service and a personalized experience, we proceed to the elaboration of profiles with the analysis of your data and the purchasing process.
Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent that you give us when contacting us through the emails that we provide you on our website or when you register as a user.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties except legal obligation.
The user agrees that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the form of payment. This acceptance extends to third parties that have to access the files for the good end of the contract.
Rights of the interested party
As a user of, you have the right to: http://www.tuselection.com/
• Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, at the time you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose that they were collected.
• Request limitation of treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry claims will be kept.
• Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed to the exercise of rights you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org If you are not satisfied you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.aepd.es.